Speech Editor Internship
The Speech Programme Editor is responsible for coordinating the production of quality speech programmes by individual presenters and collaborators. They will also have an overview of the general body of work produced by the station, as well as generate new ideas that can be transformed into further programming commissioning.
- Ideally some previous experience working on radio or any other media. Keen writer’s welcome. Experience in writing or producing for radio, films, newspapers or blogs.
- Contact and engage with speech presenters
- Organise periodical meetings with producers and presenters
- Give presenters / producers support material and work with them in the kick-off and development of individual programmes
- Commission research, production and recording of new speech programmes
- Liaise with presenters to retrieve all relevant information on the programmes being made, to be included in the station’s regular programming schedule
This is an unpaid position, requiring 4h commitment weekly.