Office Management Internship
Position: Office Manager
Posts Available: 1
Areas: Media, Project Management, Volunteer Sector
Type: Unpaid 6 hrs Weekly
The Office Manager (OM) is responsible for the coordination of training sessions and management of the station’s interns and volunteers. The OM also handles the monitoring and evaluation of the station’s activities and the e-mail correspondence.
The role requires excellent organisational and managerial skills, and will be largely administrative. The OM will work closely with the Station Director and the Communications Manager to ensure an accurate overview of the station is held at all times.
This role is ideal for candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, the volunteer sector, and Youth Lead NGO’s.
- Maintaining the volunteer database and matching volunteers to programmes
- Organising training sessions and drawing up training schedules
- E-mail correspondence
- Ongoing monitoring of Station’s activities, including writing annual Activities Reports
- Creating evaluation surveys to monitor intern and volunteer experiences, and writing reports
- Assisting with station management including organising managerial meetings