The Audio Editors are responsible for finalising the production of quality radio shows and podcasts, editing recorded content. The editor will also have an overview of the general body of work produced by the station, knowing the different presenters styles.
- Ideally some previous experience working with audio or video editing
- Edit the Wednesday live broadcasts, following the presenters notes and the production sheet
- Give presenters / producers feedback with regards to their recording levels
- Edit audio producers content and work within a team to deliver a high quality final product
- Upload edited content to the website and third party streaming sites
This is an unpaid position, requiring 4h commitment weekly.